Students present their ElectroFying ElectroCities to an audience.
- Invite an audience and prepare space for student presentations
- Photocopy assessments (downloadable from bottom of page)
ElectroCities completed in Lesson 11
Preparation: Students prepare their ElectroCities for presentations
Presenting ElectroCities: The presentations could could be done in a variety of formats. For example;
- Formal presentations: each student could demonstrate what he or she made and explain the steps involved in designing and making it.
- Museum: Students could create a museum-style display of their work, with labels to tell viewers about each item.
- Invention convention: Students could present their work like in a science fair, discussing their projects with visitors who stop by.