Experiments C and D are similar to Experiments A and B. It is important that students understand clearly what they will be doing in Experiment C. . Read over Experiment C with the class, then ask:
- What is it that you will do first for Experiment C?
- What is the first measurement you will make?
- What will you do after that?
- Can anyone predict a pattern for the results?
- After you complete Experiment C, What will you change for Experiment D?
Students should go on to Experiment D after completing Experiment C.
This is the Download for the student data sheet for Experiments C and D in Lesson 8.